This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  BigBear 11 years, 1 month ago.

  • Author
    Posts
  • #4824

    BigBear
    Participant

    I could not resist the temptation to be the 1st one to make a thread ๐Ÿ˜‰

    I’m very exited to see what this forum will entail in the future!

    For those of you that use Skype, try setting your status to ‘Skype me’. It has to be experienced and is completely unreal. Enjoy ๐Ÿ™‚

    #33691

    mandy
    Participant

    wohoOOOoOOOOOO!!

    i am 2nd!!

    congrats bb, you are fast!

    yes, that was a real experience in skype ๐Ÿ˜‰

    maybe we do it one more time he ;p

    ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

    mandy

    #33692

    Spectrum
    Participant

    Well maybe you two should get all the Skype users to come out and say who they are, like I am NOT one of them at this present time anyways ๐Ÿ’ก

    #33693

    mandy
    Participant

    nice try spec

    you will never be one of those skypers ;P

    we are too cool for you ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

    try again

    mandy

    #33694

    JiNx
    Participant

    ive been using it for years and i rocks
    i speak to all my relations over the world for free
    and i have loads of COOL friends ๐Ÿ™‚

    #33695

    Spectrum
    Participant

    @mandy wrote:

    nice try spec

    you will never be one of those skypers ;P

    we are too cool for you ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

    try again

    mandy

    Most of it is that i don’t like getting weird looks from my Bro when i do talk to people on the net through my pc.

    BTW the ‘too cool’ bit is debatalbe

    #33696

    mandy
    Participant

    i will not even look at you anymore spec so u will no get any trouble

    have a good one

    mandy

    #33697

    Spectrum
    Participant

    well that’s only cause i’m having a bad hair day; this is nothing i’ve had worse (like a DH haircut)!

    #33698

    Irishbandit
    Participant

    You ever listen to one of those conversations you dont quiete understand??

    I just read one of those.

    #33699

    Spectrum
    Participant

    I’m not to sure i totally understand it either Irish!

    #33700

    BigBear
    Participant

    I don’t think anyone does at this point! ๐Ÿ˜›

    I still have no idea how to interpret your first reply spec. Might be some error in my internal parser, although I’m leaning more towards it not making any sense no matter how you slice it. No offense!

    As you say yourself in your signum; If you use Skype, pm me with your tag and I will give you mine! No secrecy here. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #33701

    Spectrum
    Participant

    @bigbear wrote:

    I still have no idea how to interpret your first reply spec. Might be some error in my internal parser, although I’m leaning more towards it not making any sense no matter how you slice it. No offense!

    As you say yourself in your signum; If you use Skype, pm me with your tag and I will give you mine! No secrecy here. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    I made it vary clear that at this time i don’t use skype!

    WHERE IN MY SIG DO YOU GET THAT?!?!?!? The last part of my sig is asking if any1 has an XBOX LIVE GAMMER TAG, not a Skype accont!

    #33702

    BigBear
    Participant

    I know that spectrum! It was meant to be a joke, but it was obviously lost on you so never mind.

    Ty mandy btw and off course, anytime!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #33703

    Spectrum
    Participant

    FYI joke or not BB, i don’t like any1 misqutoeing anything i say! Anyways no offense & none taken, i had a feeling you might have done that, After i posted (i know i could’ve edited or deleted my post but i didn’t want to) so ‘no blood, no foul’ as they say!

    #33704

    BigBear
    Participant

    @spectrum wrote:

    FYI joke or not BB, i don’t like any1 misqutoeing anything i say! Anyways no offense & none taken, i had a feeling you might have done that, After i posted (i know i could’ve edited or deleted my post but i didn’t want to) so ‘no blood, no foul’ as they say!

    That works for me. Have a good one!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.